Pumping Mechanism : The stepping motor drives the drive shaft.
Flow Rate : 0.01 – 1500 ml/h
Accuracy : ±2% (Dedicated Syringe)
Measure every hour at room temperature (25 ℃) using water or saline solution (above 1.00 ml/h of flow rate).
* Accuracy may differ depending on the type of medical fluid and syringe.
Total Vol. : 0.01 – 9999 ml or infinity
Infused Vol. : 0.00 – 9999 ml
Bolus Rate (Purge) : 700 ml/h (default)
* 5ml Syringe: 200 ml/h
* 10ml Syringe: 300 ml/h
* 20ml Syringe: 400 ml/h
* 30ml Syringe: 500 ml/h
* 50/60ml Syringe: 1500 ml/h
Bolus Volume (Purge) : 0.01 – 99.99 ml (in 0.01 ml increments)
Occlusion Pressure : 60 – 850 mmHg
Display : Mono Graphic LCD (Resolution: 240 x 64)
Alarms : * Occlusion alarm (detection capacity: 60 – 850 mmHg)
– Nine adjustable steps for downstream occlusion
* Low Battery and Empty Battery alarms
* AC/DC Power Removal alarm
* Near Complete alarm
* Standby alarm (at an interval of 2 minutes when not infusing)
* Delivery Complete alarm
* Near Empty alarm
* The pump stops operating when alarms go off except for the Low Battery and Start Reminder alarms.
The status of the pump is displayed and an alarm goes off.
Safety Features :* Infusion is unavailable when the syringe clamp is open.
* Key Lock: Only the START/STOP and ON/OFF keys work.
* Occlusion Sensor: Detects clogging of the extension tube.
* Nurse Call: Monitoring is possible if an alarm goes off.
* Breakage of the stepping motor or gear is detected by monitoring the movements of the drive shaft.
Other Functions : * Time Mode: Calculates the flow rate by setting the infusion time.
* Dosage Mode: Calculates the flow rate by setting the dosage.
* Titration: Flow rate can be altered during infusion
(available only when the time remaining for infusion is more than 5 minutes).
* Low, Empty Battery: Alarms go off 30 minutes and 3 minutes before the battery goes flat.
* Date and Time: The date and time can be checked without a power supply, since a designated clock is installed.
* Standby (Pause) Mode: Pauses the operation of the pump.
1 – 999 min (in 1 min increments)
* Event History: Saves up to 2000 event logs.
* Alarm Log Event: Saves 50 alarm logs.
* All records of infusion events will be stored automatically and permanently after power off.
Power : * AC 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz (Fuse: 250V, T3.15A)
* DC 12V (1A)
* Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery
– 2000mAh, AA type, 1.2 V, 8 ea
– Operating time: approx. 6 hours at a flow rate of 5 ml/h
– Recharging time: approx. 5 hours
Power Consumption : 34 VA
Protection Type : * Protection from electric shock: Class Ⅰ
* Protection capacity for electric shock: Type CF
* Protection from liquid infiltration: IPX 1 (drip-proof)
Dimensions (D×W×H) : 260×130×91mm
Weight : Approx. 1.8 kg
Operating Environment : Temperature: 10 – 40 ℃, Humidity: 20 – 90%
Atmospheric Pressure: 70 – 106 kPa (525 – 795 mmHg)
Storage Environment : Temperature: -10 – 60 ℃, Humidity: 10 – 95%
Atmospheric Pressure: 65 – 120 kPa (487 – 900 mmHg)